- YESTech Inc. (San Clemente, CA) promotes Kevin Garcia to applications manager. His responsibilities include system installation scheduling for all systems, providing support and troubleshooting backup for the on-sight application engineers, and managing all customer concerns. Originally Garcia joined YESTech as an applications engineer where he provided applications and hardware engineering support for their automated optical inspection and X-ray systems designed for electronic assembly inspection.
- Steinmeyer Inc. (Burlington, MA) announces that Cameron S. McKenzie has joined the organization as Midwest regional sales manager. McKenzie has more than 20 years experience in the gaging, robotics and linear motion industries and is responsible for sales and product support of Steinmeyer ball screws and positioning stages in the central Midwest area of the United States.
- Dave Mabie joins Atek Companies (Minneapolis) as vice president, business development for Atek Medical Manufacturing and Atek Manufacturing. Mabie brings more than 15 years experience in the medical device and contract manufacturing industry, and roles in global business development and marketing.
- Ramesh Nuggihalli has joined Ametek Inc. (Paoli, PA) as vice president, corporate development. In his new position, he will be responsible for the advancement of Ametek’s corporate development initiatives by identifying potential acquisition candidates and evaluating new strategic growth opportunities.
- Hertzler Systems Inc. (Goshen, IN) appoints Tom Albrecht vice president of business development. Albrecht is responsible for developing and growing the company’s enterprise-level business clients. He has more than 15 years of experience with the company.
- Christa Sebastian joins Juran (Southbury, CT) as a product development associate. Sebastian received a B.S. degree in justice and law administration from Western Connecticut State University in May 2005. Caitlin Carter also joins Juran as a client development associate. Carter received a B.A. degree in English from the University of Connecticut in May.
- Schneider Electric North American Operating Division (Palatine, IL) promotes Jason Klann to senior vice president, business development and strategy. In this role, Klann and his team will continue to drive external growth through acquisitions, as well as working with the North American operating division business leaders to develop and grow Schneider Electric business strategies.