Baldrige Recipients Announced
The 2007 Baldrige Award recipients are:
- Pro-Tec Coating Co., small business
- Mercy Health System, health care
- Sharp HealthCare, health care
- City of Coral Springs, nonprofit
- U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center, nonprofit
The 2007 Baldrige Award recipients were selected from a field of 84 applicants. All of the applicants were evaluated rigorously by an independent board of examiners in seven areas: leadership; strategic planning; customer and market focus; measurement, analysis and knowledge management; workforce focus; process management; and results. The evaluation process for the 2007 Baldrige Award recipients included about 1,000 hours of review and an onsite visit by teams of examiners to clarify questions and verify information in the applications.