IMTS 2008 to Feature Quality Day
- Leading-edge green technology
- Machine and process monitoring
- Tool management
- Advanced part measurement
- New verification, testing and manufacturing technologies
- Minimum Quantity Lubrication. Parts are machined nearly dry-cutting metalworking fluid consumption from gallons per minute to milliliters per hour.
- Real-Time Thermal Compensation. Guarantees part quality during machining.
- Digital Holography. Measure millions of points in seconds vs. a few hundred in minutes.
- Two Henry Ford Technology Awards
- The Ford Presidency Award for Environmental Quality and Energy Savings
- The Society of Automotive Engineers’ E2T Award
- Quality Magazine’s 2008 Quality Plant of the Year Award
Video of the presentation and questions and answers will be available through the Innovation Center kiosk. For more information, visit www.imts.com.