- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Preventative and on-demand maintenance activities are tracked and a complete repair history is maintained for analysis and historical review. Spare parts, materials and tools are tracked and inventoried to assure availability and control MRO costs. FaciliWorks supports calendar-based, usage-based and cycle-based maintenance scheduling.
Reliability-centered maintenance is also supported through the capturing of process variables such as vibrations, temperatures and voltages for analysis and correlation to equipment failures.
Use FaciliWorks to:
- Extend asset life and assure availability
- View maintenance operations and asset status in real time
- Easily submit, queue and manage work orders and service requests
- Track and coordinate assets, PM schedules, personnel, tools parts, procedures, budgets, suppliers and purchasing
- Generate email notices on scheduled maintenance, PM completions, failures and other user-defined events
- Maximize technician time through efficient route-based and batch work orders
Implement and assure compliance for quality standards, safety regulations and environmental programs
Over 12,000 facilities worldwide rely on our software solutions to manage their assets, control maintenance operations, track calibrations and improve quality while maintaining standards compliance and reducing costs.
Try FaciliWorks FREE for 30 days! Download FaciliWorks Desktop by clicking the link below or contact us today for a free trial of the Web-based version of FaciliWorks CMMS and we’ll show you how FaciliWorks will work for you.
Asset Management Division
1523 W. Whispering Wind Dr., Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85085 USA