NDT News: Quality NDT Conference Call for Papers 2008
BENSENVILLE, IL-Nondestructive testing (NDT) is a rapidly growing area of technology used in the manufacturing marketplace. Manufacturers say that the challenges to implementing NDT are:
- Keeping current with technology
- Process integration
- Finding qualified technicians
The program is a two-day workshop featuring 50-minute paper presentations. In addition, suppliers will present and showcase their products and services through tabletop exhibits. The conference seeks presentations and hands-on professional learning workshops about technology advancements, application case studies and operational management concepts related to the following:
- In-line nondestructive testing
- Basic NDT training for the shop floor
- Eddy current testing
- Ultrasonics inspection
- Crack and weld testing and inspection
- X-ray inspection and computer tomography
- In-line leak testing strategies
- Using UV inspection
- Thickness measurement
- Flaw detection
- Aerospace test and inspection strategies
- Please provide a 150 to 200 word abstract by November 14, 2007.
- After your abstract is reviewed, you will be required to submit a presentation for distribution to all registered attendees
- Papers should reflect the highest professional standard. The use of trade names and company advertising is prohibited. No sales presentations will be allowed.
- Papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word, and presentations must be made in PowerPoint.
- If your paper is chosen you will be asked to present in person at the Quality NDT Conference 2008.
- Submission of abstracts: November 14, 2007
- Notification of acceptance: January 4, 2008
- Submission of completed paper: March 1, 2008
- Submission of completed presentation: March 31, 2008