- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- Candidate must be a current ASNT member;
- Shall have been an ASNT member for at least ten (10) years;
- Shall have at least five (5) years of ASNT national involvement; and
- Shall have served as a Board of Directors member for at least one (1) full term.
Eligible candidates must submit the following in writing to 2008-2009 Selection Committee Chair, Marvin Trimm, and two (2) additional members of the Selection Committee, to arrive no later than January 9, 2009, in care of Lynn Anderson, ASNT, 1711 Arlingate Lane, PO Box 28518, Columbus, OH 43228-0518:
- A letter of intent indicating desire and qualifications;
- An employer's letter of support for a four-year commitment;
- A resumé indicating the candidate's experience in business management, NDT and ASNT, including both national and local
- ASNT activities and contributions, with emphasis on executive leadership experience and accomplishments.
The 2008-2009 Selection Committee will be chaired by Marvin Trimm; its membership will be announced on the ASNT website in late November and will also appear in the December issue of Materials Evaluation. The Selection Committee consists of the chair, two (2) representatives from the Past Presidents Committee and four (4) representatives from the Section Operations Council.