- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- Chair of the board: Jocelyn A. Langlois
- President: Joel W. Whitaker
- Vice President: Ricky L. Morgan.
The qualified candidates for the position of secretary/treasurer in accordance with the ASNT Bylaws are: -Secretary/Treasurer: Raymond G. Morasse - Secretary/Treasurer: Robert J. Potter. Qualified nominees for the open director at large positions are: - Director at Large: Gary Heath (one-year term)
- Director at Large: Michael J. Ruddy (three-year term)
- Director at Large: Kevin D. Smith (three-year term)
- Director at Large: Sharon I. Vukelich (three-year term).
Nominees for council directors on the board of directors are:
- Certification Management Council Director: L. Terry Clausing
- Research Council Director: Lisa Brasche
- Section Operations Council Director: Roger D. Wallace
- Technical and Education Council Director: Thom Schafer.
Additionally, petitions to be placed on the July ballot as a candidate for any officer or director position must be received by June 1, 2009. Petitions for chair of the board, president and vice president must be signed by at least 5% of the Society’s voting members, including a minimum of 10 members from 10 different sections. Petitions for secretary/treasurer or director require the signatures of at least 2% of the voting ASNT members, including at least five members each from a minimum of 20 sections.
On July 7, 2009, all members for whom ASNT has an e-mail address will receive balloting notification e-mails that will include voting instructions, a voter login identification and a link to the election Web page. ASNT will also mail paper ballots to all voting members for whom it has no e-mail address and by request. Completed ballots must be received on or before August 21, 2009.
Election results will be posted by September 1, 2009.