Presenters Sought for Machine Vision Sessions at International Robots, Vision & Motion Control Conference
"Companies are still investing in machine vision and seeking ways to apply them more successfully," said Jeffrey A. Burnstein, AIA's President. "Our conference focuses on practical, real-world issues, which is why attendance is usually very good."
AIA plans to hold sessions on the following topics:
- Machine Vision in a Lean Manufacturing World
- Successful Applications of Machine Vision
- Vision Guided Robotic Solutions
- Advances in Smart Cameras
- Cost Justifying Machine Vision Investments
- Non-Visible Imaging
- Traceability & Error Proofing
- Advances in Color Vision
- Machine Vision Applications Outside the Factory
Anyone interested in giving a non-commercial presentation on one of these topics or a related topic should submit an abstract by Tuesday, March 3. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call AIA headquarters at (734) 994-6088 for more information.