- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
CHANTILLY, VA– InfinityQS International, Inc., the a manufacturing intelligence and real-time enterprise quality company, announced its most successful Infusionuser conference to date, with an increase in attendance by 25% and resounding reviews from attendees. Global manufacturers such as Kraft Foods, Medtronic Spinal & Biologics, Ball Corporation, Trek Bicycle, Coty, Greene Tweed & Co., and Accellent joined voices in emphasizing the importance of total quality management, end-to-end visibility and increased quality across the value chain to ensure success for any sized manufacturer.
- Quality is no longer just a plant floor function.To ensure the success of enterprise-wide quality programs, quality teams and IT departments must work together.
- Everyone has to believe.It is important to make sure the executive suite, plant-floor operators and suppliers are excited about the value of quality programs.
- Plan for integration.In complex quality systems, careful planning determines the exact role of every system, application and piece of equipment—before going live.
- Anticipate changes to avoid unnecessary costs. Manufacturing intelligence can be used to prepare for otherwise unexpected economic, cultural or regulatory changes.
- Go mobile. Integrating mobile devices, cloud technologies and automated processes will ensure plants are operating at optimum efficiencies.
With the much-anticipated announcement of ProFicientTM 5during the event, attendees were privy to details and demonstrations of the latest version of InfinityQS’ enterprise quality hub. With mobile advancements and flexible cloud-based or on-premise deployment options, ProFicient 5 is designed to deliver real-time visibility and Manufacturing Intelligence—via a centralized statistical process control (SPC) analysis engine—on the shop floor, across the enterprise and throughout the supply chain.