- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Wednesday, October 9 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Learn about the latest upgrades to SpatialAnalyzer and
how advanced capabilities can help you. Topics include:
• Unified Spatial Metrology Network
• Measurement Plans
• Advanced User Tips
• Hands-on Demos & Learning
Leica Automated Solutions Workshop
Thursday, October 10 | 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Laser Tracker Automated Cell - see it in action! Get the latest on automated solutions with 6 Degrees of Freedom technology:
• Measurement strategies for Automated Solutions;
efficient combined use of probing and scanning
• Automated inspection – success stories, hardware
• Calibration of robot and machines
• NRK Presentation Spatial Analyzer, SA Automation
& SA Machine
• Automation based on emScon TPI
• Try out the new Leica 3D Disto
Open House - Ask the Experts
Friday, October 11 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Explore solutions to fit your unique application. Our wide range of products guarantees a customized fit. Take advantage of hands-on demonstrations of the following:
• Portable Measuring Arms
• New PC-DMIS Touch Software
• New Micro-CT Stent Measurement Package
• White Light Scanner Automated Cell
• Latest In Bridge CMMs
• Multisensor & Optical Systems
• Laser Tracker Systems
• New Leica 3D Disto
Plus, Don’t miss...
Prizes throughout the event!
• All attendees will receive free registration to
HxGN Live 2014 ($699 value)
• One lucky attendee will win a pair of round-trip airfare tickets for two to Las Vegas to attend HxGN Live 2014
• Enjoy Oktoberfest fare and festivities on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Spouses and significant others are encouraged to join
• Discounts on local RI tourist attractions
• Free lunches daily
OCTOBER 9-11, 2013
HEXAGON METROLOGY PRECISION CENTER 250 CIRCUIT DR. NORTH KINGSTOWN, RI 02852
Free to attend, but you must pre-register.
Space is limited. Scan this code or visit
www.HexMet.us/liveonlocation to register!