Metrology Workshop April 30 - May 1
LIVONIA, MI – On April 30 and May 1, 2014, Don Cohen, PhD, an expert in surface roughness and its effects, will lead a two-day short course on surface finish, friction, wear and texture in Livonia, Michigan. Cohen is the founder of Michigan Metrology. Topics included in the course:
• Roughness, waviness and form
• Instruments for measuring texture
• Filtering surface texture measurements
• Surface texture parameters
• Surface energy
• Data analysis
• Specifying surface texture
This workshop is designed for scientists, engineers and technicians working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, materials, polymers, and others.
To register for the short course:
- visit-- http://www.michmet.com/register.htm
- call-- 1 (866) 953-5030 or
- email-- email@example.com.
More information is available at www.michmet.com/classes.htm.