- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
ROCHESTER, NY—Carestream introduced a new NDT 40 Hour training program designed specifically to meet the expanding needs of the Non-Destructive Testing industry. Over 100 years of imaging excellence across the globe is the foundation for our training course, which covers everything you’ll need to know about the science of digital imaging.
Courses are designed to meet the aerospace industry’s demanding guidelines for digital radiography training and qualifications, including specific guidelines of the Metals Affordability Initiative (MAI), Federal Working Group on Industrial Digital Radiography (FWGIDR), and the Defense Working Group on Non-Destructive Testing (DWGNDT).
“Our customer feedback highlighted the need for this training and we’ve made the investment to make it a reality for them, “said Marty Graen, Vice President & WW GM of the NDT business. “This supports our continuing investment in the NDT business within Carestream.”
Courses are offered at our headquarters in Rochester, NY. The course can also be taken on-site to a client’s location for a slight surcharge.
- Qualifies for (10) points towards ASNT NDT Certification renewals
- Successful completion qualifies student for ASNT Limited Certification in CR/DR, per ASNT SNT-TC-1A
- Candidates should have a background in film radiology (RT Level I or Level II) in order to attend.
- Students have access to a full radiography laboratory including a variety of x-ray sources and digital capture devices for hands-on training.
- The course is split between classroom instruction and hands-on laboratory time.
- Small class size allows for maximum interaction between student and instructors.
- Copies of course materials and a final certificate of course completion provided.
For more, visit www.carestream.com/ndt-training.html.