Digital Force Gage
Easy-to-use menus in eight languages make programming simple. The electro luminescent EL display shows force value, unit, and peak, and can be programmed with user-selectable data. Color-coded LED indicators alert users to Go/No Go conditions. Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just peak data from a high sampling rate.
ZTA gauges display force and displacement data when connected to Imada test stands equipped with the FA?option. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software processes up to 2,000 data per second and creates force vs. displacement profile graphs. ZTA gauges also save peak and continuous data to USB flash drives in CSV format. The included ZT?Logger data acquisition software downloads data from gauge memory or captures continuous data. Control the gauge functions and programming from the software.
Other features include:
- Ergonomic design with non-slip grips and heavy duty metal construction
- Capacity up to 1,100 lbs (push/pull)
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- USB (virtual COM?port), RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- lbf, kgf, and N units are selectable
- 1,000 data memory for recall or download
- External switch display hold and clear
- Internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload alarm and output signal
- full set of attachments
- ZT Logger data acquisition software
- AC adapter/charger
- calibration cert traceable to NIST
- carrying case