NORWOOD, MA, March 31-Instron, provider of testing equipment solutions designed to evaluate mechanical properties of materials and components, offers preventative maintenance to ensure testing equipment continues to perform to specifications year after year.
Instron factory-trained field service personnel visit sites proactively for a scheduled number of preventative maintenance visits every year, allowing a customer’s testing system to run at its best, avoid failures and eliminate crisis situations and losing productivity due to downtime. Each visit includes a predefined set of maintenance activities designed to help maximize uptime and extend the life of your testing system. Benefits of scheduled preventative maintenance include:
- Extending the life of a system
- Avoiding downtime due to failures
- Ensuring a system is performing to specifications
- Improving equipment performance
- Avoiding the risk of noncompliance
- Ensuring a system is performing repeatable accurate tests