Recent Changes in Aerospace Standards
August 31, 2012
With all of the new changes surrounding AS9100C:2009, AS9120A:2009, AS9101D and AS9104/1 it is imperative that you understand how they affect you, your business and your industry. This white paper provides an in-depth look at recent and upcoming changes to the AQMS requirements so that you and your organization will not be caught off guard when they come into place. Specifically, the present document addresses key changes in the following standards and related procedures:
- AS9100C:2009 - "QMS for Aviation, Space & Defense Organizations"
- Key Rules for Transition Audits
- AS9120A:2009 - "QMS for Aviation, Space & Defense Organization Distributors"
- AS9101D: "Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space & Defense Organizations"
- AS9104/1: "Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Quality Management System Certification Programs"
Download InformationTitle: Recent Changes in Aerospace Standards
Topic(s): Featured White Paper