Proceq SA Hires NDT Testing Authority Malcolm K. Lim
SCHWERZENBACH, SWITZERLAND—Proceq SA welcomes Malcolm K. Lim as general manager of technical and application services. Lim is a world-renowned applications engineer, author and lecturer in the concrete testing arena, bringing years of hands-on, application-oriented expertise to the Proceq team.
Proceq will benefit from Lim's extensive expertise in the areas of technical consulting for NDT testing applications, product research and development, and litigation consulting.
“Within a niche industry peopled almost exclusively by specialists, Malcolm stands out with a unique blend of 25 years rock-solid hard-earned NDT experience and an honest passion to create a lasting legacy for future NDT specialists,” says Oliver Oh, CEO of Proceq.
Lim's areas of expertise include:
- Structural evaluation using NDT techiques including Impulse Radar, Impulse Response, Impact-Echo, Optical Fiberscope, Infrared Thermography and Ultrasonic Testing;
- Laboratory examination and testing of construction materials;
- Corrosion assessment of reinforced concrete structures;
- Nondestructive evaluation of reinforced concrete in bridges, roadways, parking garages, high and low rise buildings, pipeline and tunnels; amd
- Providing expert witness testimony on nondestructive testing and materials in litigation cases.