- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
As the face of business continues to change, organizations are looking for new ways to remain competitive and profitable. Many businesses have succumb to the "program du jour" management trap, jumping from one management philosophy to the next looking for the ultimate solution. ISO 9000, Baldrige, Six Sigma…which is the best program for your company?
From Quality to Business Excellence: A Systems Approach to Management demonstrates how these and other management philosophies compliment each other and form the basis for a new systems approach to management. By better understanding how these approaches all potentially fit together, managers will be able to use these tools more effectively in a much more integrated approach.
From Quality to Business Excellence will show how to integrate a management approach using a variety of methods to bring the most out of your business.
Use From Quality to Business Excellence to help your organization:
- Shift from a narrow, compliance-orientation to quality.
- Management to a high-impact, continuous improvement orientation that drives business results.
- Learn how to apply the right management tools to your situation.
- Create your own high performance management system to last for decades.
- Use information technology more effectively to drive business results.
- Build in the capability to absorb new techniques as they emerge.
- Avoid gut-wrenching (and costly) restarts to accommodate new methods and standards.