- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Ensure your organization's audit program results in improved performance with this new edition!
Written for those who are charged with fixing what the auditor finds wrong in an organization, this second edition goes beyond the quality audit process to thoroughly examine how to initiate appropriate corrective or preventive actions. The book's focus is on defining problems, making sure the problems are understood, ensuring that the solutions work, and effectively managing the audit program.
Thoroughly updated to reflect the changes in the ISO 9000 standards, including new chapters on customer service and auditing follow-up protocol, the new edition features a chapter on the Reason-Pain Matrix (which links audit results with organizational benefits), the survey results of hundreds of professionals, and expanded case studies. The second edition of After the Quality Audit is a powerful tool for improving your auditing techniques and offers solid advice on how to get the most out of the audit process for your company.
- Learn the top seven reasons for ineffective corrective action.
- Determine the cost of a customer complaint to your organization.
- Discover how to assess your organization's audit program effectiveness and how to handle chronic unresponsiveness to corrective action requests.
- Learn new strategies for the continual improvement of your company's audit function and how to overcome redundant audits.
- Great resource for the Certified Quality Auditor exam