- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
3100 Dundee Rd.
Northbrook, Illinois 60062
Phone: (847) 562-0834
Fax: (847) 562-0839
Digital Torque Calibrator for Non-Impact Power Drivers & Manual Wrenches
Series-i with Smart Driver Adapters
Series-i Digital Torque Testers are designed to calibrate power screwdrivers with torque-controlled clutches and manual torque testers. Measure torque in peak, real time, and peak down mode to capture critical first peak values. Standard features include programmable setpoints, statistics, USB output and 3/8" drive. Sold in kit form, complete with tester, hard carrying case, 2 Smart Driver Adapters and AC charger/adapter. Not for use with impact or air tools.
Smart Driver Adapers eliminate the need to back out the screw, unlike conventional spring rundown designs.
- Wide measuring range up to 70 lbf-in
- i-8 6.970 lbf-in (8.000 kgf-cm 78.60 N-cm)
- i-80 69.70 lbf-in (80.00 kgf-cm 786.0 N-cm 7.860 N-m)
- lbf-in, Kgf-cm and N-cm (selectable)
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with LED indicator and audible beep.
- 2 - Smart Driver Adapters included in i-8 and i-80 kits
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable)
- Clockwise and counterclockwise
- USB data output (peak data only)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries or AC adapter
- 3/8" drive