The PIXCI EB1mini captures from a base configuration line scan or area scan camera link camera. With trigger input, strobe output, shutter control, bit-packing capability, 64 bit memory addressing, and video rate sequence capture; the PIXCI® EB1mini is big on features and small in size.
The XCAP-Lite imaging program, provided at no charge with the PIXCI® EB1mini, provides software control of image capture, as well as all camera controls, with an easy to use Capture & Adjust Dialog.
- Smallest camera link frame grabber
- 50.95 mm x 30.00 mm (2.006 x 1.181 inches)
- PCI Express Mini Card form factor
- Captures from any base camera link camera
- Bursts transfers images to PCIe bus at 250 gigabits per second
- Sustained image capture at rates of 200 megabytes per second
- Connector for triggers and strobes