What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until February 26, 2021
Changing the Large Volume Digitization Landscape with Direct Scanning Laser Trackers
This webinar will take a unique look at how the laser tracker has evolved from its humble roots as a 3D measurement device that required a handheld mirrored sphere to be able to measure, to its latest incarnation as a non-contact precision scanning device capable of solving unique problems in new ways.
We will focus on the technological achievements required to create this groundbreaking product and walk through a real-world example of how this technology reduced both installation time and cost for a major renovation at the Brooklyn Academy of Music.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How direct scanning laser trackers change the traditional terrestrial laser scanner workflow:
- Less time post processing scan jobs
- Quicker on the job scanning process
- Only measure what you need and verify it before you leave the field
- How direct scanning laser trackers bring a paradigm shift to large volume laser scanning:
- All new levels of accuracy for direct scanning lasers
- How combined reflector and reflectorless capabilities can replace several sensors with a single unit
- We will demonstrate how these new workflows can reduce project costs and time