What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until April 8, 2022
How Can ZeroTouch® 3D Metrology Reveal Gaps and Reduce Your Tactile Strategy Risk?
In this webinar, experts will explore an innovative, high-speed, non-contact technology that enables three-dimensional precision across your production parts to ensure that the capture of 100% of your Critical-To-Quality (CTQ’s) measurements are providing you with insights and feedback at the earliest possible stages in production.
We will compare and contrast this technology with traditional measurement methods:
- Are you missing key opportunities to identify sub-standard parts early in the production process, or are you inadvertently allowing traditional measurement methods to add more cost(s) into producing or qualifying a part?
- Are you considering risk and reward tradeoffs that balances product sampling strategies with the effect on throughput, the cost of a quality “escape”, the consequence of “brand” damage, and impact to your bottom line?
- Tactile measurements have long been relied upon by quality professionals. They are accurate, but they are slow, requiring product sampling strategies. Did you know that tactile measurements could miss CTQs on parts?
- Non-contact measurement systems are making their presence felt on the production floor. What impact do they have on product quality and production throughput?
- How are such techniques facilitating 100% part inspection, enabling you to not only weed out bad parts early in the production process, but also in providing you the best ROI for your business?