In this webinar, you will learn three different techniques of automated quality inspection with Universal Robots collaborative robots, including absence and presence, dimensional metrology, and even crack detection in metals (invisible to the naked eye). You will see different types of configurations available and the devices that can be used. Quality control with Universal Robots is often used in environments with high part variability or when inspected parts/assemblies have many inspection points in different positions.
Specific topics that will be covered are:
- Basics of collaborative robots and collaborative technology
- When you need a collaborative robot for inspection
- Types of inspections that can be done
- The importance of collaborative robots in quality inspections
- 2D and 3D sensors for non-contact inspection
- Delivering results with reporting and SPC