What: FREE Webinar
On Demand until November 30, 2022
Eliminating Quality Bottlenecks with Automated Dimensional Gaging
Production teams are struggling to find employees to keep up with QC inspection requirements, maintain productivity, and control production processes. Collaborative robots have emerged as a leading solution for high-mix, small-batch manufacturers, making automation on the shop floor as easy as using a smartphone.
Join an expert team of panelists from New Scale Robotics and Universal Robots for this webinar to learn how QC teams can effectively automate their current gaging processes to alleviate QC bottlenecks, improve real-time process control and collect digital inspection data for their suppliers.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How to get started and identify QC processes to automate
- How to automate using your existing shop floor gages
- Best practices for implementing collaborative robots in your quality department
- See robot demonstrations with automated gaging
- The return on investment of automating quality control