YXLON International (Hamburg, Germany) has won a contract from The Boeing Co. to provide a Digital Imaging X-Ray System, model Y.Multiplex-FR 5500, for use in the Boeing commercial airplanes fabrication division.
- YXLON International (Hamburg, Germany) has won a contract from The Boeing Co. to provide a Digital Imaging X-Ray System, model Y.Multiplex-FR 5500, for use in the Boeing commercial airplanes fabrication division. Boeing will use the Multiplex FR to perform final production X-ray inspection of weldments in multiconfigured tube and duct components.
- UDT Sensors Inc. (Hawthorne, CA) announces a strategic product partnership with Heimann Sensors GmbH. UDT Sensors will expand its product offerings to include Heimann Sensors' infrared thermopile and pyroelectric detectors and modules for IR measurement applications.
- YESTech (San Clemente, CA) announces the opening of their Singapore office. The office provides sales, training and technical support to YESTech's growing Southeast Asia customer base.
- Janos Technology Inc. (Keene, NH) announces their move from Townshend, VT, to Keene, NH. The 40,000 square foot facility, with the capacity to expand an additional 17,000-square-feet, was designed with the latest lean and agile manufacturing principles with continuous improvement concepts. The plant houses the company's 80 employees with an additional 15 positions available.
- The Boston office of Intertek ETL Entela (Littleton, MA) has received AEMCLAP (Automotive EMC Laboratory Recognition Program) accreditation through the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation. The scope of the accreditation covers four types of tests: bulk current injection, electro static discharge, radiated emissions and radiated immunity.
- Centric Software Inc. (San Jose, CA) announces that Prime Wheel has selected their OpenPLM solution to improve productivity and quality control in their global manufacturing operations. They are using Centric Project to give distributed project teams a secure Web-based workspace to share information, coordinate activities, work collaboratively and complete projects faster with fewer mistakes and improved accountability.
- TIP Technologies Inc. (Pewaukee, WI) announces Moog Inc. (East Aurora, NY) as a new client. Moog Inc. manufactures precision control components and systems for military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles and automated industrial machinery.