Arco Electronics (Camarillo, CA) has moved to a larger facility in Southern California. The move to this 20,000 square foot facility will allow the company to expand its inventory.
- Arco Electronics (Camarillo, CA) has moved to a larger facility in Southern California. The move to this 20,000 square foot facility will allow the company to expand its inventory. Along with the move, Arco Electronics announces John Drake will be leading the company into this new phase.
- Pilgrim Software Inc. (Tampa, FL) announces that Animas Corp. (West Chester, PA) has gone live with Pilgrim Software's SmartCAPA quality and compliance management solutions. SmartCAPA is a 100% Web-based nonconformance/customer complaint and deviation management solution, built on Microsoft .NET technology.
- American Sensor Technologies (Landing, NJ) has acquired in its entirety the capital stock of Macro Sensors, LVDT manufacturer innovators. Macro Sensors (Pennsauken, NJ) will continue to operate under its own brand name from its exisiting facilities without interruption. No management changes are anticipated.
- Feinfocus (Stamford, CT) a Comet business unit and manufacturer of high-resolution X-ray inspection systems, was awarded the Frost & Sullivan Award for Business Development Strategy Leadership. The annual award is given to companies that succeed in creating a competitive niche in their industry by finding new market segments and expanding their customer base.
- ASI DataMyte Inc. (Minneapolis) has expanded its distributor network in Eastern Europe in partnership with TQMsoft s.c. (Krakow, Poland). TQMsoft specializes in quality systems training and consulting and provides overall quality solutions. It has been active in the Polish market since 1996.
- American Systems Registrar (Grand Rapids, MI) moved into a new headquarters in southeast Grand Rapids, MI. The company also has foreign affiliates in Asia and the Middle East.
- McBain Instruments (Chatsworth, CA) announces the territory expansion for the Leica Microsystems dealership. McBain Instruments has now added Arizona, New Mexico and West Texas territories for Leica Mircosystems Inc. The southwestern regional office for McBain Instruments is located in Phoenix, and will handle equipment sales, service and engineering services for the new area.
- National Machinery LLC (Tiffin, OH) announces the signing of a sales referral agreement for North America with Johnson Thread-View Systems LLC (Bloomfield, CT). National Machinery will represent the Thread-View system throughout the country with expansion into Asia and South America. This is a three-year deal with options for future years.
- Manufacturing Data Systems Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI) and Hurco Companies Inc. (Indianapolis) have agreed to extend their long-term collaboration agreement for the development of various control-related software technologies.
- Carl Zeiss MicroImaging Inc. (Thornwood, NY) announces a major redesign and re-launch of its E-Comerce site - www.ShopZeiss.com.
- Micro-Metric (San Jose, CA) announces an alliance with HTL, a Tokyo-based distributor of semiconductor and flat panel display equipment. The two companies will collaborate to market the Micro-Metric VPM 1500, a fully-automated critical dimension measurement system for large-area photomasks, in the Japanese market.