- THE MAGAZINE
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
See first-hand how nanomanufacturing is ushering in the next Industrial Revolution with radically precise, less expensive, flexible methods of manufacturing.
Part of the award-winning Manufacturing Insights video series, this program shows the current, near-term, and future applications of molecular nanotechnology (MNT).
Go inside Zyvex, NanoInk, Nanorex, General Dynamics and NASA, as we speak with the world's leading experts on nanotechnology.
- Detailed animations of nanosystems, nanofactories and nanorobots
- Atomic force microscopes, self-replication, top-down fabrication & bottom-up assembly
- NanoEngineer-1, the world's first nanomechanical modeling software
- NanoInk's Dip-pen Nanolithography technology
- Zyvex's Molecular Assemblers and Manipulators
- The use of carbon nanotubes in commercial viable products
- NASA's nanotechnology enabled mission to Mars
- Interviews with James Von Ehr, Tihamer Toth-Fejel, Sivaram Arepalli and more.
length: 37 min