AODocs Launches AOQuality For Enterprise Quality Control Management
AOQuality Will Be First Revealed At The Quality Show
SAN FRANCISCO, October 23, 2017 — AODocs, the only document management platform built for G Suite, today announced the launch of AOQuality, its cloud-based Quality Management System (QMS) aimed at making enterprise quality control management more flexible, automated and human-friendly. AODocs will showcase AOQuality at The Quality Show, which takes place Tuesday, October 24 through Thursday, October 26 in Rosemont, Illinois. Exhibiting at booth 516, AODocs will provide live AOQuality demos and an inside look at customer deployments, including Whirlpool and Essilor.
AOQuality is the latest innovation introduced by AODocs, which has been building an extensive document management and business application platform for G Suite users since it first launched in 2012. AOQuality was born out of common customer pain points associated with quality processes, including compliance with ISO 9001 and managing audit processes. AOQuality is particularly well-suited for companies who want to manage their entire quality management system in the cloud with a turnkey, end-to-end solution.
“With our primary AODocs product platform, we’ve historically focused on bringing ease-of-use and user-friendliness into document management, which we felt was starved of the kind of innovation much of the broader enterprise tech space was seeing,” said Stéphane Donzé, CEO, AODocs. “As AODocs began to be adopted and put into use, quality management emerged as our most popular document management use case. Today’s launch of AOQuality is designed to make addressing enterprise quality management processes even easier and more streamlined.”
Major features of AOQuality include:
- Audit Management: allows for simplified and streamlined audit processes.
- Corrective Actions (CAPA): automatically routes CAPAs to the right quality manager which allows for triggering of proper workflows.
- Document Management: enables organization of all documents in a centralized, searchable database.
- Testing Management: presents a flexible and collaborative environment for managing the complexity of today’s test management.
- Incident Management: investigates, monitors, and reports on incidents and leverages metadata for analysis.
- Equipment Management: starts workflows via lease dates and automates the asset discovery process, helping control the chaotic environments.
- Change Request Management: identifies and organizes the tasks required to implement change and analyze their impact.
- Policy and Procedures Management: keep policies and procedures up to date with automated reviews.
- Defect Tracking and Work Order Management: reacts to defects immediately by automatically assigning work orders to implement solutions faster.
AODocs is the only document management platform built for G Suite, giving enterprises a new way to collaborate on Google Drive with added security, structure, and business workflows for all of your files and folders. AODocs makes it simple to replace legacy document management systems like SharePoint and OpenText, automate business workflows, and comply with industry standards and records management regulations. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, and with offices in Paris, France, AODocs was founded in 2012 by software veterans having decades of experience in enterprise search, document management and PLM, and is one of the first Google Recommended Partner Solutions for G Suite. Learn more at www.AODocs.com.