The Quality Show, produced by Quality Magazine and BNP Media is excited and ready to swing open the doors to the industry, get back to business, and meet face to face! A top priority is the health and safety of all those who support the event on‐site. We will follow all local protocols and orders and are working with the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, the city of Rosemont, and our vendor partners to provide a safe environment for a successful in‐person event.
There are a lot of questions about what to expect. First, as we are all aware, the landscape changes daily and we are all doing our best to navigate through the latest information each day. One thing we know, the industry is ready to get back to business and connect in‐person.
- COVID‐19 will impact attendance: The Quality Show is focused on bringing quality attendees to the event. Many of the manufacturing partners that are exhibiting at the event also have extensive internal marketing efforts in motion to ensure their exhibiting success.
- Though we expect attendance to be down compared to past years, we know the buyers that will attend the event will come prepared, serious and ready to learn from you - the industry experts.
- The Quality Show exhibitors will connect with customers and colleagues they have not seen in two years and meet new ones, as the show is one of the first industry events being held in the United States since the pandemic began.
- The Show is committed to meeting safely, to network, conduct business and make those personal connections in a face-to‐face environment.
- Industry leaders are committing to live presentations and Q&A during The Quality Show, a critical value for the technical communities. Education opportunities will be a cornerstone of the Quality Show as always.
Quality and BNP Media is fully committed to hosting The Quality Show, October 24-26, 2021. New buyers and exhibitors are registering every day. The industry is eager to get back together and show off new products, technologies and processes that will drive manufacturing success into the factory of the future.
The Quality Show is Committed to Transparency
- Events in all sectors, not just manufacturing, are tracking between 50‐60% of their typical attendance, according to the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR).
- There will be a reduction in our international participation due to travel restrictions.
- Exhibitors have reduced attendance in order to properly scale their participation.
- There is currently a mask mandate for the state of Illinois which requires everyone over two years old to wear a face mask in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. The Quality Show is committed to following all city, state, and federal requirements to make sure we provide a safe environment for our shows. We will keep our exhibitors and attendees updated on these safety measures leading to and at the event.
I want to personally thank all event participants including attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, speakers, and committees for their ongoing support of The Quality Show. Quality and BNP Media are looking forward to bringing the industry back together, for the first time since October 2019.
At Quality, we understand our responsibility to the community as a leader in communications and as a connection for the manufacturing industry to grow to new heights. I appreciate those exhibiting and supporting companies that realize their role in this community as we all work together to make this event happen! Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns regarding The Quality Show.
It will be great to see you in Rosemont in just a few weeks!