This two-day seminar will teach you how to set up a gage management system using GAGEpack. It will teach you how to conduct and apply gage repeatability and reproducibility studies and show you how to get the most out of the software when you return to your organization.
In this hands-on seminar, participants will learn how to use GAGEpack to manage inspection, measurement, and test equipment in order to comply with ISO/TS 16949-2002 and other quality standards.
In this seminar, you will:
- Learn how to set up a gage management system
- Receive hands-on training
- Effectively use GAGEpack calibration software
- Conduct effective R&R studies
- Better understand uncertainty, bias, linearity studies, and R&R
- Learn how to customize the software to your needs
- Have your questions answered by our experts