Nanosystem and DigitalSurf NanoMap Alpha Software
Nanosystem announced the release of NanoMap Alpha software based on Digital Surf’s industry-standard Mountains® software platform.
NanoMap Alpha is now integrated into the company’s NV- and NVM-series high precision 3D optical measurement systems, thus providing an ideal solution for analyzing semiconductors, PCBs, displays, engineered parts, chemical materials, optical parts, etc.
NanoMap Alpha feature highlights include:
- Ease-of-use: User-friendly ribbon interface and contextual tabs with intuitive icon-based tools
- Productivity: Quick & easy report generation - Analysis routines can be saved as templates and re-applied to batches.
- Flexibility: Each analysis step can be fine-tuned at any time, all dependent steps are automatically recalculated.
- Compliance with the ISO and national standards: Analysis of surface texture, roughness, waviness, flatness, grains etc.
- Surface geometry analysis - including volume of surface structures (bumps, holes), step heights, contour etc.
- Comprehensive built-in user help - Software available in 11 languages (EN, FR, DE, ES, IT, PL, PT-BR, CN, JP, KR, RU)