NIR is more complex than typical spectroscopic methods. This webinar will compare and contrast NIRS with “commonly used” spectrometers, now in use and more familiar to analysts.
Why should you Attend: These can be hand-held, lab-based, or installed in process lines This webinar will explain the manner in which NIR works, the equipment available, and the applications where it may best be used. After this webinar, you will be able to evaluate which type of NIR would be best for your application, how to generated samples for the calibration and validation of NIR instruments, how to maintain and update NIR equipment and measurement equations.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What are the types of hardware available?
- Why are they so different and why does each have different strengths?
- What are the benefits of using NIRS in the warehouse and production?
- Why is a NIR method validated somewhat differently from “common” methods?
How many parameters can be measured and how quickly?
- Who Will Benefit:
- Documentation and Validation
- Lab Managers
- Engineering and Manufacturing personnel
Emil W. Ciurczak has been teaching NIR/Raman, PAT, QbD, and Design of Experiment for various organizations since 1988 in the US, Asia, South America, and Europe. He has almost 50 years of pharmaceutical experience and has taught various chemistry courses at the college level since 1979. He holds twelve patents for NIR hardware and software.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US$150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,