Mahr Inc. announced a series of new Micromar Micrometers offering capabilities to perform specialized measuring tasks. Micromar 40EWR micrometers are a market-leading innovation, featuring a modern look and integrated wireless technology for data transmission. Following the recent introduction of its 40EWR-L Rapid Drive micrometers with high speed measuring spindle positioning, Mahr continues to expand its product family with new micrometers for specific measuring tasks. Every day, manufacturers are faced with the task of measuring unique part features where standard micrometers are not capable of making the desired measurement. To help with these unique measurements, Mahr is introducing five new micrometers for specialized measuring tasks, including:
- 40-EWR-R/40-EWRi-R micrometers with spherical and flat anvils for measuring wall thickness;
- 40-EWR-S/40-EWRi-S micrometers with non-rotating blade anvils for measuring grooves and slots;
- 40-EWR-B/40-EWRi-B micrometers with 3mm diameter measuring faces for recesses and spline shafts;
- 40-EWR-K/40-EWRi-K micrometers with blade and point contact for measuring wire crimps;
- 40-EWR-V/40-EWRi-V universal micrometer kits with interchangeable contacts for measuring diameters over balls, threads and many other special lengths.