Mitutoyo America Corporation is pleased to announce the release of new EJ Counters and LG100 Series Linear Gages to its expansive sensor lineup of metrology products.
EJ Counters and LG100 Series Linear Gages are designed to be used inline or in measurement cells, enabling real-time measurement and data management in any type of work environment. Features of the EJ Counters and LG100 Series Linear Gages include:
• Environmental Resistance: Sliding durability of more than 50 million cycles*, with protection level of IP67G. A highly oil-resistant material is used in the rubber cap and cable sheath, so it can be used even in harsh environments (*10 mm range models)
• Reference Point Detection: Reference point signal output functions are featured throughout this series. When incorporating into a device the master setting value is easy to set and is retained after shutdown.
• Combines compact size and ease-of-use: High-speed and compact, delivering production site visualization, improved productivity, and information feedback. Up to 8 compact EJ Counters can be linked providing the capacity to connect to 16 gages. On a DIN rail, each unit can be connected directly without using cables to maximize space. All linked units and gages can be driven by a single power source.
• CC-Link connection, USB connection: Data can be output through an industrial interface (CC-Link) by linking a compact EJ Counter with an interface unit. Constant data monitoring and positional management are performed. A USB interface is also provided for easy connection with a computer.
• Calculation Function: Enables sum difference operations between two gages connected to the same counter. Additionally, functions such as tolerance judgment and peak hold are included.