Mitutoyo America Corporation announced the release of our new MF microscope packages that include the M2 geometric software and touch-screen tablet as well as a retrofit package for D generation MF and MF-U microscopes in the field.
The M2 software is easy to use and allows for graphic-based part view feature construction and generating popular construction types like distances and tangent lines. The software also allows a user to apply geometric tolerances, view deviation results and then export the data and create reports.
Other features with the new MF/MF-U Measuring Microscopes with Metlogix M2 Software and an easy-to-use touch- screen tablet include:
• Highest measuring accuracy in its class
• Stage travel range up to 400mm x 200mm / 16in x 8in
• Quick release mechanism and zero-set buttons on stage controls increase operability when working larger workpieces
• Easy to use all-in-one PC Touch Screen Display
• M2 Geometric 2D Measurement Software
• Camera port is standard on all models
• Wide range of objectives available from 1x to 100x
• M2 Retrofit package available for D generation MF and MF-U microscopes