What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand
Eliminate Paper Processes: New Innovations and Cost Savings for Inspection Workflows
Our industry polls indicate that 67% of manufacturers still utilize manual paper processes and inspections within their manufacturing process. Many companies physically store the written forms in file cabinets making retrieval difficult; others struggle with tedious data entry or uploads and deal with errors in transcription. Paper-based processes are error-filled, difficult to act on, and ultimately expensive.
This webinar will explore the costs and inefficiencies around paper processes and introduce Digital Clipboard for automating process workflows and improving productivity, increasing data integrity, accelerating reporting and corrective action, as well improving traceability and training. These primary benefits add up to cost savings across your organization.
- Identify cost reduction areas in your process.
- Empower your employees with tools to promptly address defects and follow a team-based process to take corrective actions.
- Learn how managers gain valuable insights and real time dashboard reporting across their inspection processes and can rapidly focus resources on the most critical issues.
- Learn how to implement a closed loop escalations process.
- Discover how easy it is to implement a much more sophisticated, yet simple and cost-efficient process.