CHICAGO—Manufacturing Excellency: Integrating Lean and Six Sigma for Improved Manufacturing Efficiency will take place at The Sutton Place Hotel in Chicago on August 25 to 27.
Leading manufacturers are saving millions of dollars annually and simultaneously improving product quality by implementing and integrating lean and Six Sigma programs. Industry experts agree that only a few organizations have effective implementation, and as a result, manufacturers are looking to these peers to see how they have managed to achieve dramatic and sustainable gains. Those that emulate and incorporate these successes will become the industry leaders of tomorrow.
Corporations are using integral lean and Six Sigma applications to reduce costs, waste, lead times, inventory and overhead, while increasing quality, productivity, market share and ROI. This program includes a workshop, case studies, panel discussions and expert lead sessions. Learn from industry innovators across a range of industries with proven best practices.
Attendees will expand their knowledge with interactive discussions covering:
- Discover how to use lean and Six Sigma applications to reduce costs, waste, lead times, inventory and overhead while increasing quality, productivity, market share and ROI.
- Benefit from real-life case studies presented by leading practitioners who have successfully implemented and integrated lean/sigma concepts.
- Network with industry experts as they discuss how to deal with difficult cultural issues and entrenched ideas.
- Benchmark against industry leaders on a project-by-project basis.
- Gain market share and maximize shareholder value by learning how to achieve the fastest rate of improvement in customer satisfaction, process speed and invested capital through efficient integration of lean and Six Sigma.
- Become skilled at dealing with the unique lean/sigma challenges of new product development.
- Realize how to achieve continued results beyond year two.
Quality magazine is a media sponsor of the event. For more information or to register, visit www.memanufacture.com or call (312) 894-6418.