- Janos Technology Inc. (Keene, NH) appoints Karl Martinson to business development manager for defense and aerospace. Martinson has a broad base knowledge of the optical fabrication technology and extensive experience in managing strategic planning, technical sales and marketing communication efforts simultaneously.
- Janet P. Buckingham, (San Antonio, TX) a principal analyst in the Fuels and Lubricants Research Division at Southwest Research Institute, has been elected a fellow of the American Statistical Association (ASA). The honorary title of fellow is conferred upon ASA members who have made outstanding contributions in the field of statistics.
- Glastonbury Southern Gage (Erin, TN) appoints Richard Vallance as national sales manager. He will be responsible for all sales and marketing activity for the company. Vallance joined the company in 2002 as regional sales manager for the southeast territory.
- Foster-Miller Inc. (Waltham, MA) announces that Dr. Dean E. Calcagni has joined the senior staff as director of medical and life sciences applications. Calcagni recently retired after 26 years as a U.S. Army physician.
- Larry Ewald announces his retirement after 27 years as president of Process Equipment Co. (PECo, Tipp City, OH). Michael van Haaren has been appointed president. For the past four years he served as vice president and chief operating officer. Coinciding with the retirement, PECo was acquired by Buckingham Capital partners. There are no anticipated changes to the operations and former company shareholders will retain ownership of the real estate and facilities.
- Wera Tools Inc. (Stoney Creek, Ontario) hires Ralph Tallant Jr. as market development manager-western United States. In this newly created position, Tallant is responsible for all sales and marketing efforts in the western U.S.
- Analytical Sensors and Instruments Ltd. (ASI, Sugar Land, TX) announces the promotion of Brian Williams to executive vice president of North American operations and general manager. Prior to his promotion, Williams was ASI's director of sales and marketing. He succeeds the company founder Peter Cai.
- Dyneon LLC (Oakdale, MN) appoints David Tarantino to product manager, Fluoroplastics Group. Taratino will be responsible for management and coordination of all fluoroplastic products across U.S. market segments, as well as the supply of U.S.-produced fluoroplastics to other regions. Dyneon also names Paula Hubbard as business manager, Fluoroplastic Group. She will be responsible for U.S. Fluoroplastics sales, marketing and application, and product development organizations. Dyneon also appoints Marc Normandin as sales and marketing manager. Normadin will be responsible for all fluoroplastic core markets, which include transportation, coatings, wire and cable, the chemical processing industry and the semiconductor industry.
April 18, 2006
Janos Technology Inc. (Keene, NH) appoints Karl Martinson to business development manager for defense and aerospace. Martinson has a broad base knowledge of the optical fabrication technology and extensive experience in managing strategic planning, technical sales and marketing communication efforts simultaneously.