- Read the answer to every question. The test may be asking you to discriminate between slightly different answers for the best possible one.
- Sometimes the answer to another question is divulged during the test. Information from one question may help answer another.
- If you’re weak on math skills, answer the informational questions first.
- For math questions, experiment with the formulas by adding a variable of a higher or lower number to see how the relationship changes.
- If one section gives you trouble, don’t panic. You don’t necessarily have to do well in every category to pass the exam.