Titan Tool Supply, Inc., Buffalo, NY, announced expanded options and accessories on its Micro-Video Zoom Objective. This microscopy system has numerous industrial applications including industrial robots, machine vision, quality control, electronics fabrication of printed circuit boards, computer-related production, and three-coordinate measuring machines.
According to Titan, its Micro-Video Zoom Objective has been computer-designed to provide excellent resolution and a constant focus over its entire zoom range. Its versatility of application is achieved through a choice of 6 different sub lenses with magnifications of .35X, .5X, .75X, 1X, 1.5X and 2X, which provide a broad range of magnification, fields of view and working distances.
A broad range of options and accessories complement the Micro-Video Zoom Objective, including:
- Video Adapters which expand the range of magnifications from a low of .17X to a high of 18X.
- Right Angle Optical Beam Bender for occasions where it is necessary to bend the optical path and shorten the overall length between the camera and work piece.
- .5X Converter provides an even larger field of view.
- 2X “C” Mount Adapter that gives up to 748X enlargement.
- Polarizing Filter eliminates glare back into the optical system, which causes hot spots on the video monitor.
- Universal Pillar Stand and a Rack & Pinion Mounting Bracket for meeting fine adjustment requirements.
- Sub-Stage Bases to provide a basic 2” x 2” movement or a 2” Y Axis and 6” X axis movement
- Variety of Illumination options
For specific information on Titan Tool’s Micro-Video Zoom Objective System, visit: https://www.titantoolsupply.com/content.asp?cid=850. To download a PDF product bulletin, visit here.
Titan Tool Supply, Inc.
Report Abusive Comment