The Quality Show, billed as the only trade show and conference focused exclusively on quality education, technology, equipment, and products, will take place October 24-26, 2017, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL, and will include two keynote presentations, a host of educational sessions, an awards presentation ceremony, networking opportunities, and a bevy of exhibitions of the latest services and equipment the quality industry has to offer.
A highlight of the show will be keynote presentations by Made in Space and the Reshoring Initiative. On Wednesday, October 25th, Matt Napoli, vice president of In-Space Operations, Made in Space, will present, “Made In Space: Manufacturing at 17,200 mph.” On Thursday, October 26th, Harry Moser, founder and president, Reshoring Initiative®, will give yet another dynamic address titled “Better Quality and Lower Cost via Reshoring.”
During both show days there will also a number of educational sessions, to be offered free of charge to all attendees. The educational sessions will include:
- The PrecisionPath Consortium: Roadmap to the Future, Ron Hicks, CMS PrecisionPath Consortium Chair (VP, Services, Automated Precision Inc.)
- Drive for Continuous Improvement, Robert LaFrance, Operations Manager, PACCAR Engine Company
- Additive Manufacturing: Control the Process with Industry 4.0 Techniques, Dan Skulan, National Sales Manager, Renishaw, Inc.
- High Stakes Quality, Katherine Cox, Senior Quality Assurance Director, Procyrion
- Shop Floor Adapated Gaging Solutions: The Practical and, New Approach to Get Measurement Results Within Seconds, Dr. Gunter Ketterer, Universal Punch Corp.
- Elevate Quality: Visibility, Insight, Action!, Colin Thomson, Software Engineer, BSI
Prior to Napoli’s keynote presentation, the editors of Quality will present the Professional of the Year Award to Katherine Cox, senior quality assurance director of Procyrion, and the Plant of the Year Award to PACCAR.
“In addition to our conference program, we are also very excited to be presenting two of the most prestigious awards in the industry during the keynote presentation to the company and plant of the year,” said Dal Pozzo.
Quality Magazine first awarded the Plant of the Year Award in 2005. The award recognizes companies that have reduced scrap, rework, warranty, and manufacturing costs; improved productivity or cycle time; increased capacity; and/or improved adherence to quality standards.
The Professional of the Year Award recognizes an individual who has demonstrated the commitment and vision in supporting the development and growth of the quality field.
In addition to the conference sessions, exhibiting companies, and presentations, attendees with also have the opportunity to network with thousands of quality professionals and decision-makers and buyers. Networking opportunities will include a welcome reception on Tuesday, October 24th to kick off the show experience, and a cocktail reception on Wednesday, October 25th to continue conversations off the show floor.
Even if you can’t make it
In addition to the conference sessions, exhibiting companies, and presentations, a number of the sessions will stream live for industry professionals who are unable to attend the show, including:
- Traits of Successful Quality Teams, Rebecca S. Keller, Sales Manager, DISCUS Software Company
- Wireless Gages Take Data Collection To New Levels, George Schuetz, Director Precision Gages, Mahr Inc.
- Quality Measurement Tools for Additive Manufacturing Applications, David Wick, Manager of Product Management, ZEISS Industrial Metrology
For more information on The Quality Show, visit www.qualityshow.com.
Report Abusive Comment