B&K Precision 5335B Power Meter
B&K Precision announced the addition of the bench power meter model 5335B.
The 5335B is a compact, single-phase AC and DC power meter designed for measuring power produced or consumed, and analyzing power quality parameters quickly and accurately. The bright 4.3 inch color display supports simultaneous measurement of up to 12 parameters while the oscilloscope function provides quick view of the measured waveforms. The meter supports a wide range of applications with power measurements up to 600 Vrms and 20 Arms, with a bandwidth up to 100 kHz.
Other advanced features include a bar graph display for harmonic analysis and integration function with automatic range switching for optimal measurement accuracy under fluctuating power conditions. An optional external current sensor can be used to enable power calculations on devices that exceed the 20 Arms limit.
The optional breakout box TLBB53 simplifies the AC line connection between the power meter and DUT by eliminating the process of cutting the power cord and stripping wires to connect to the power meter. This breakout box supports easy plug-in connection and uses a universal socket that accommodates most plugs used worldwide.
Key features of the new 5335B Power Meter:
- 600 Vrms ( Cat II ) and 20 Arms direct input ranges
- Frequency ranges DC, 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
- 0.1% basic accuracy for voltage and current measurements
- 4.3 inch color LCD display
- Simultaneously measure and display up to 12 measurement parameters
- Capture inrush current, and voltage surge with the peak function
- Harmonic measurements to the 50th order
- Integration function with automatic range switching
- Ability to measure electrical energy which is produced or consumed
- Pre-compliance testing according to IEC/EN 62000-3-2 / 4-7
- Standard USB (USBTMC-Compliant), GPIB, RS232 and LAN interfaces
- Line and frequency filter capability for reducing unwanted signal noise
- Optional universal breakout box to simplify connection between power meter and DUT