Our Introduction to Surface Roughness Measurement guidebook is an excellent initiation to noncontact surface roughness measurement. It offers practical information on various topics to help make roughness measurement easy and efficient.
Inside the guidebook, you will learn about:
- Laser microscopes and roughness measurement
- Essentials of surface roughness evaluation using laser microscopy
- Selecting the roughness parameter
- Explanation of roughness parameters (Profile method, Areal method)
- Advantages of a laser microscope for surface roughness measurement