ETQ announced Reliance NXG, the next generation of its quality management software for quality-centric customers in manufacturing, life sciences, electronics, food and beverage, automotive, aerospace, and more than a dozen additional industries. The latest version of Reliance is a fully multi-tenant SaaS offering that delivers the limitless power of cloud-native technology to supercharge quality processes and reduce technology risk, while extending the rapid user acceptance for which Reliance is known.
Myriad market dynamics underpinned the strategy behind the development of Reliance NXG, including:
• Industries, markets and regulatory requirements are in constant flux globally and the speed and complexity of this change is only increasing.
• Aging and fragmented quality systems prevent the implementation of best practices, there-by increasing the risk of the next big product or service failure.
• Brittle supply chains require supplier quality to be tightly integrated with supply chain management.
• Frictionless scalability is essential to mission-critical global harmonization and digital transformation use cases that rely on quality management.
• Ultimately, quality champions need increased visibility into data and analytic insights so they can take informed action to drive continuous improvement in real time.
Notably, the company has developed this release in a way that allows customers to easily upgrade, preserving their existing investments in quality workflows and configurations by building on the strengths of the current code base. This simple and direct path to a cloud-native enterprise software environment is an accomplishment that is unique not only to the quality management world but to enterprise software, in general.
ETQ Reliance NXG provides a comprehensive, flexible and proven software system that can adapt quickly to market shifts, technology changes, and unique customer requirements, and serves as a catalyst for digital transformation through advanced analytics and enterprise-wide integration. Additionally, for digital transformation to take hold in an organization, a genuine next-generation QMS must allow easy and productive engagement of all stakeholders inside and outside the organization to spur continuous improvement and pathways to excellence.
The technological foundation of Reliance NXG is based on four value pillars: usability, flexibility, visibility and scalability, enabled by advanced cloud-native technologies and a transformational vision.
• Usability: The solution’s new search capability enables users to quickly find anything with-in the system, with enhanced navigation to streamline the user experience from any device.
• Flexibility: New integration features, built upon a multi-tenant architecture, allow customers to break down the barriers that limit collaboration and keep up with changes in their business.
• Visibility: Digital transformation efforts will drive QMS solutions deeper into an organization’s enterprise technology stack. Powered by Insights analytics, workflows can be con-figured to automatically classify events, improving the speed and accuracy of decisions. Users are provided not just with better information, but also guidance that can be used to streamline investigations and root cause analyses.
• Scalability: The cloud-native QMS enables enterprise-wide quality processes, providing support for any number of users, any volume of data and any configuration with a high-availability architecture with no single point of failure. Customers in regulated markets can leverage ETQ’s expedited validation and risk-based verification to reduce testing effort required.
Reliance NXG provides rapid time-to-value to multiple organizational stakeholders. Quality leaders immediately benefit from stronger QMS capabilities and usability to drive higher returns on quality investments across the full product lifecycle. IT leaders will welcome the advanced cloud-native technologies, enhanced security and scalability that support their technical and digital transformation requirements. Senior executives will now have the strategic visibility that drives continuous improvement and a culture of quality throughout the organization.
ETQ Reliance NXG is available immediately directly from ETQ and its strategic solution provider partners.