Verisurf Software, Inc. announced its new Verisurf 2021 release.
Verisurf 2021 has new and enhanced features that increase measurement and inspection productivity, from CMM plan creation through execution, particularly for Renishaw PH20 5-axis touch-trigger, and REVO 5-axis scanning probes. Users can also look forward to additional CMM controller support, enhancements for GD&T feature control frames and ballooning, and updated Software Development Kit (SDK) for custom user interfaces, integration of robotics, and automating processes across the manufacturing enterprise.
Verisurf measurement and inspection software is dedicated to Model-Based Definition (MBD) and built on a CAD/CAM platform. This enables greater compatibility, workflow integration, and more complete end-to-end solutions customers require.
New Verisurf 2021 highlights include:
• 5-Axis CMM programing with support for Renishaw PH10, PH20, and REVO heads
• External Productivity Utilities provide time-saving tools and shortcuts
• CAD Translator V8.0 with new assembly import and management features
• Thickness feature for Dynamic Surface Point improves CMM Plan creation
• Digital Product Definition compliance – Boeing, PTB, NIST
• Custom Clearance CMM Path added to Generate Path tool
• Power Surface option to Orient Starter Plane for surface fit
• Power Surface is enhanced to support point clouds or meshes in addition to existing wireframe capabilities
• Power Surface tools to use starter plane fit options such as least squares, minimum zone, or graphics view, plus an option to use point vectors to help for a better surface fit
• SolidWorks Inspection First Article & Balloon Dwg Reports using Verisurf - SOLIDWORKS Inspection added to Report Database output
• GD&T Feature Control Frames added to CMM Plans and Measured Features staying current with ASME and ISO protocols
• Verisurf Device Interface (VDI) upgrades for new laser trackers and CMMs
• Software Development Kit (SDK) Enhancements for communication with other cooperative devices
• Feature Align improvements use nominals from the Plan to automatically create a WCS, improving workflow and flexibility
• Best Fit feature includes multiple enhancements for automated CMMs and user-prompted inspection routines for manual and portable CMMs
• CAD is at the foundation of Verisurf software and 2021 includes new features and improved user experience for model-based inspection productivity.
For more information about Verisurf 2022 measurement and inspection software, visit http://veri.surf/2021