Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corp announces the introduction of their new μXRB130P65, designed for both Industrial and Medical OEM applications.
Spellman’s μXRB130P65 microfocus Monoblock® X-Ray sources are designed for high resolution imaging applications powering its internal microfocus X-Ray tube up to 130kV @ 65W. Features like 24Vdc input voltage, small package size and standard RS-232 digital interface simplify integrating the μXRB130P65 into your X-Ray system. The small, round focal spot size, optimized over the range of operating voltage, and high magnification, combined with stable high intensity output provides distortion free, superior quality 2D and 3D images.
Some benefits of the μXRB130P65 are:
• Integrated X-Ray Tube and Control Electronics in One Compact Assembly
• Standard RS-232 Digital Interface Offers Access to Diagnostics and Operating Logs
• Standard Windows Test GUI
• < 7 Micron Focal Spot for Narrow Beam
• < 8 Micron Focal Spot for Wide Beam
• 10mm/14mm Spot to Window Spacing Provides High Geometric Magnification
Typical Applications include:
For Industrial X-Ray:
• Circuit board and electronic component inspection
• High resolution Non Destructive Testing of metal and plastic parts
• Micro CT for Industrial applications
• Battery inspection
For Medical X-Ray:
• Micro CT for life sciences applications
The μXRB130P65 has options for Wide Beam, Extended Tube (with Wide Beam only) and Light Weight.
Using the Narrow Beam, which is standard, the small round spot is optimized over the range of kV and power to provide distortion free images. Operated at 4 watts yields a 6 micron spot for high resolution imaging. The 14mm spot to window spacing offers high geometric magnification.
Using the Wide Beam, which is optional, the 115 degree round beam is well suited for automated inspection where a large field of view is required for maximum throughput or off angled views. The 10mm spot to window spacing provides superior high geometric magnification.
Spellman High Voltage Electronics