InterTech Development, a provider of applications engineering for leak test, functional test and test-intensive test and assembly operations, is making this applications library available to help companies involved in assembly and test gain a better understanding of how factors such as fixture design, systems integration and customization of test instruments bear on gage repeatability and reproducibility in real-world applications.
Some of the test applications initially included in the library are:
- High-pressure mass flow leak testing of cylinder valves.
- Automatic calibration and test of a family of pressure switches at a rate of 200 pph.
- Fixture design facilitating leak tests of large, thin, flexible exhaust recuperator components.
- Audit burst test stand for heat exchangers and hoses tested with a programmable pressurization cycle.
- Balloon diameter gaging and lumen leakage tests performed at a rate of 310 pph.
Report Abusive Comment