- Leading-edge green technology
- Machine and process monitoring
- Tool management
- Advanced part measurement
- New verification, testing and manufacturing technologies
- Minimum Quantity Lubrication. Parts are machined nearly dry-cutting metalworking fluid consumption from gallons per minute to milliliters per hour.
- Real-Time Thermal Compensation. Guarantees part quality during machining.
- Digital Holography. Measure millions of points in seconds vs. a few hundred in minutes.
- Two Henry Ford Technology Awards
- The Ford Presidency Award for Environmental Quality and Energy Savings
- The Society of Automotive Engineers’ E2T Award
- Quality Magazine’s 2008 Quality Plant of the Year Award
Video of the presentation and questions and answers will be available through the Innovation Center kiosk. For more information, visit www.imts.com.
Report Abusive Comment