“We are very excited to hold our 4th Euro AFM Forum at Georg-August Universität whereby leading researchers may share their research with their colleagues,” said Ludger Weisser, Director of European sales, Asylum Research, Germany. “Asylum’s mission is to provide scientific solutions, not just instruments, and the Euro AFM Forum is a cornerstone for our relationships with researchers and an important part of our mission to share our knowledge with the AFM community.”
The Euro Forum lectures will include talks by these invited speakers:
• Andrei Kholkin, University of Aveiro
• Wouter Roos, VU University Amsterdam?
• Josef Käs, Leipzig University?
• Toshio Ando, Kanazawa University?
• Fernando Moreno-Herrero, Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia, Madrid
• Arnaud Caron, Leibniz Institute for New Materials, Saarbrücken?
• Jason Cleveland, Asylum Research, an Oxford Instruments company, Santa Barbara