The highly visible EL display and easy-to-use menus in eight languages make programming simple. Force and displacement values are displayed plus user-selectable data. The auto start displacement feature enables users to apply a force value and read displacement or stop at a displacement value and read force. The control knob moves the gauge 18mm per turn for precise control in tests which require very small movement.
The mounting plate may be reversed or removed to allow testing of oversize objects and extend into recesses. Peak data can be saved to gauge memory and exported to USB?flash drives or continuous data can be saved to USB?flash drives in CSV format. The included Force Recorder software to captures force and displacement data and creates force vs. displacement profile graphs.
Other features include:
- Force Units: lbf, kgf, N (selectable)
- Displacement Units: inch, mm (selectable)
- Color-coded LED indicators and output signal for Go/No Go force testing
- USB (virtual COM?port), RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Tester includes Force Recorder Pro software, cable, full set of attachments, AC adapter/charger, and calibration cert traceable to NIST